Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why Use a Mortgage Agent?

• My services are free as the lender pays me a finder’s fee.

• Access to interest rates that banks don’t tell you are available saving you $$$$. Since Dominion Lending Centres sends lenders millions of dollars of new business each month, they always offer us the deepest discounts, which I pass that on to you IMMEDIATELY - whether you are purchasing, refinancing or renewing.

• I shop the market saving you time – calling me is like calling over 50 different lenders, including Banks, Credit Unions and Trust Companies – I have access to all of them so I can find you the best deal possible.

• I don’t work for any one lender, I work for you! When dealing with a bank they are looking after the company’s best interest first and yours second. My sole concern is your best interest and overall satisfaction.

• Isn’t it time the Banks compete for your mortgage business? I’ll provide you with some options so you can compare the two – what your bank is offering you and what I am able to offer you, then ultimately you decide which you feel most comfortable with. It never hurts to get a second opinion on the biggest financial obligation you will probable ever have.

• My application process is simple and quick I’ll take some information and then send it electronically to the lenders that I feel are the best fit for your situation; 24 hr turnaround is usual!

• Step By Step I’ll walk you through the process of getting a mortgage step by step, especially if you are a first time homebuyer – it can be daunting.

• I’m available on your terms - day, evening and weekends.

• Large range of products. Such as self-employed, credit challenged, no down payment, cottage/investment properties, line of credit, 2nd mortgages and more.

• I appreciate your business. I will go the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service so you have the best possible financing experience!

• I am a Licensed Expert. Deal with a mortgage expert specializing in mortgages from all lenders not just one.

• Rate Protection. If the rates drop before you close you automatically get the lower rate and if rates go up you have the lower rate locked in.

• Follow-up including Annual Mortgage Check-Ups and Variable Rate Updates – I’ll keep you up-to-date with what’s going on in the market to ensure your mortgage continues to meet your needs until you are mortage-free!

No comments: