Friday, January 1, 2010

Experience Counts

As a licensed Mortgage Agent, I provide clients with the service of seeking out the real estate financing that best meets their unique needs and at the best interest rates available – doing the “shopping” for them. I have access to over 50 lenders whose wide range of products ensure I’ll be able to obtain financing for virtually any client, regardless of their situation, unlike the banks who have a very limited product offering. Self-employed, great credit, bruised credit, investors, vacation properties…I can access funds for all of them. Best of all, my services are free to clients as it is the lenders I place their business with that pay me. That’s not to say I work for a lender, I work 100% for clients who entrust me with their business and work entirely with their best interest in mind. Working as part of a national brokerage, I’m able to take advantage of volume discounts and have access to rates that the banks will not tell you are available.

With almost 20 years experience in the Financial Services industry, I have learned extensively about the inner workings of Financial Institutions as well as the key drivers that are most important to consumers. I pride myself on providing customer service, which is second to none. Part of that is educating clients and keeping them well-informed rather than pushing them through the financing assembly the way the banks do.

Buying a new home is stressful enough, homebuyers shouldn’t have to worry about what lender to go to, are they getting the best rates, are they going to qualify, how much will they qualify for, what do they have to do next in terms of financing, etc. I take all that stress off my clients and ensure the financing of their purchase is something they don’t need to worry about.

No comments: